Local area employers and those interested in starting or expanding a small business now have access to a concise set of information to support their company's growth.
This page is laid out in the following sections (quicklinks to each section):
- Financial Incentives for Employers to Hire
- Workforce Development Services for Employers
- Small Business Investment and Entrepreneurial Resources
- Industry Partnerships
Financial Incentives for Employers to Hire
Programs and services are available which offer employers a range of easy-to-access options to help offset hiring costs.
- Employer Hiring Incentives (PA Department of Labor)
- For personal assistance, call Tax Credit Coordination Services at (800) 345.2555
Workforce Development Services Available for Employers
PA CareerLink®-Chester County can save employers time and money with candidate assessment, recruitment assistance and funding for On-the-Job Training (OJT) for new hires.
- PA Job Gateway Employer Services
- Manufacturing Business Resources
- PA CareerLink®-Chester County Employer Services
- On-the-Job Training Program
- New Hire Reporting Program
WEDnetPA gives qualified businesses opportunities to train new and existing employees through a Guaranteed Free Training Program. Training is provided by West Chester University, Cheyney University and Delaware County Community College.
Small Business Investment and Entrepreneurial Resources:
- Pennsylvania Small Business Development Centers provide information, confidential business guidance, training and other resources to early stage and existing small businesses.
- SCORE Chester County provides business growth and management services.